Sena SRL Communication System for Neotec II
CREATED EXCLUSIVELY TO INTEGRATE WITH THE SHOEI NEOTEC IIGENERAL FEATURES
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: 14ºF – 131ºF (-10ºC – 55ºC)
- Speaker: driver unit unit 31.9 mm – thickness 4.4 mm
- Boom microphone: length 55 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
- Weight: Module: 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF
- (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: Worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
Download the Sena RideConnected App on your iPhone or Android to set up your group and stay connected with your friends. Save time with the Sena RideConnected App and enjoy your adventure even more!
Read on for more details.
Designed specifically to fit in the Shoei Neotec II only. This system will not fit in any other helmet.
Our Two Cents
- Designed jointly by Sena and SHOEI, the SHOEI Rider Link (SRL) is a sleek and low profile communication system tailored specifically to the SHOEI NEOTEC 2, the upgraded version of the wildly popular NEOTEC modular helmet. The SRL is virtually undetectable from the outside of the helmet, and functions with a simple 3-button control, or via a Sena smartphone app.
- Connectivity Simplified A dual Bluetooth chip allows for up to 8 intercom connections as well as simultaneously listen to music and talking to other riders via Intercom using Audio Multitasking. When audio comes through the Intercom, music will automatically decrease in volume, and return to a normal volume when riders stop talking over the Intercom. Simply pair the SRL with your smartphone to stream music, listen to GPS directions, and take and make phone calls.
- A Feature Set to Keep You Moving In the Right Direction Take your ride up a notch with the stellar feature set of the SRL. In addition to the Universal and Group Intercom features, the SRL offers music sharing and Sena’s Advanced Noise Control technology. Smart volume regulates the volume of your music when the environment outside of your helmet changes due to wind noise or increased speed. Built in FM radio lets riders easily scan through and save up to ten radio stations.
- Stay Connected and In Control With The Sena Smartphone App Linking the SRL with the Sena Smartphone App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button. The SRL can also easily connect to the Sena Ride Connected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.