Schuberth SC1M Communication System
Use the communication system in a matter of seconds with the technology built into your M1 PRO. Simply attach the SC1M to the rear of your helmet and enjoy navigation, music, calls or bike-to-bike conversations with up to three riders.
PLUG & PLAY
Easy plug & play installation. Plug in the system, stick the supplied remote control to the helmet or attach it using the universal clip, switch on the system and you’re ready to go.
Microphones, headphones, antenna and wiring are preinstalled in the helmets.
The SC1M can connect to two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, so you won’t miss any of the navigation device announcements even if you’re listening to music or making calls.
Battery life: The SC1M offers up to 14 hours of talk time so you can concentrate on your ride fully, without worrying about battery life.
Voice commands: Accept incoming calls via VOX control or call one of your stored favorite numbers via voice command
REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED
The RC3 remote control makes using your new communication system easier than ever – you decide where to place it for even more flexibility.
The remote control can be applied to the helmet or attached elsewhere using the universal clip.
- Up to 14 hours talk time, 1 week standby time
- Charges in just 3 hours
- Intercom conference for up to four participants
- With Advanced Noise Control™, VHF radio, music sharing so everyone can enjoy the same music together, VOX voice commands and smartphone app for iOS and Android
- Up to two Bluetooth devices
- Operated using the remote control included
- Plug & play: Takes less than one minute to install
Complete control at your fingertips.
The controls on the optional, innovative RC4 Bluetooth® remote are easy to use even with gloves. This means your hands are exactly where they should be when you ride: on the handlebars.