Sena 10U Communication System Cheek Pads For HJC Helmets
Fit the HJC IS-MAX 2 and IS-17 helmets only
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Unibody design is built specifically for your helmet and fits into the helmet ear pockets
- Four-way intercom communication up to 900 meters in open terrain
- Universal Intercom to communicate with other brand headsets
- Group Intercom
- Voice prompts
- Music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Firmware upgradeable
- Smartphone app for iPhone and Android
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Read on for more details.
The IS-17 sizes of SM, MD, LG, and XL
*Cheekpad thickness: 32mm
The IS-Max 2 sizes of SM, MD, LG, and XL
*Cheekpad thickness: 25mm
Our Two Cents
The Sena 10Upad discreetly packs all the functionality of a side mounts Bluetooth communicator into the cheek pads of HJC IS-17 and IS-Max 2 series helmets. This plug-and-play solution only requires a single connection that links the left and right sides together. Gone are the days of adhering hook and loop fastener strips, routing wires and wrestling with clamping mechanisms. The speakers, microphone, battery, and related electronics are all contained within the cheek pads themselves. The components are acoustically optimized for exceptional audio clarity. There’s only a slim three-button interface that lives under the left (clutch) side of the helmet and this keypad is barely visible to the outside world.
The Sena 10U series features four-way intercom communication up to 1/2 mile in open terrain with Universal Intercom and Group Intercom technology, as well as intuitive voice, prompts and voice commands. Additional key features include music sharing, built-in FM radio tuner, Advanced Noise Control, up to 10 hours talk time, and an exclusive smartphone app for iPhone and Android all while being firmware upgradeable.