Sena SMH10 3.0 Bluetooth Intercom for Bell Helmets, Dual Kit
This SMH10 unit is specifically for the Bell Qualifier DLX and Bell Mag-9 Sena helmets.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters or 980 yards
(in open terrain)
- Four-way conference intercom
(total of 4 persons can communicate in conference mode)
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Multipoint for mobile phone+GPS
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players etc…
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: Play, pause, track forward and track back
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands free for Bluetooth mobile phones
(only for phones with hands free capability)
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations (motorcycle friendly GPS units only)
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable for non Bluetooth audio devices
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Detailed instructions and setup guide included
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- Manufacturer Part #BT0003007
- (2) Headset Main Unit
- (2) Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit (with boom mic)
- (2) USB Power Cable
- (2) Cigarette Charger
- (2) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable
- (2) Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor
- (2) Mic Sponges
- (4) Velcro Pads (2 for each headset)
- (4) Speaker Pads (2 for each headset)
- (2) Hex Key (Allen Wrench)
Read on for more details.
This Bell/Sena kit is specifically made for the Qualifer DLX and Mag-9 helmets for a perfect fit. They just pop right in.
Our Two Cents
Sena has always had the reputation for being the loudest and clearest system on the market, this latest release boasts some new features on the SMH10 3.0 Bluetooth model. Now 4 separate riders can be paired together and communicate in conference mode, this was not possible with earlier SMH10 versions.
Pair 4 separate riders together using the “daisy chain” method (the instructions/user guider will go over this) rider 1 pairs to rider 2 and then rider 2 pairs to rider 3, etc… If rider 1 gets further than 900 meters from rider 2, the connection is lost. If rider 2 gets further than 900 meters from rider 3, the connection is lost and so on. The good thing is the SMH10 is set up to automatically reconnect when pairing is lost. Example, when you have 4 riders in conference mode (using the “daisy chain” pairing method) and rider 4 loses connection from rider 3, rider 1, 2 and 3 are still in conference mode. When rider 4 gets back in range, his SMH10 will automatically pair back with rider 3 and in turn, join back into the conference conversation with the other 3 riders.
“Conference phone call with intercom participant” – A rider having a phone conversation through the SMH10 (paired to a Bluetooth phone) can bring another rider that is paired to them in conference mode through the SMH10 and everyone can hear each other and participate.
An audio cable (3.5mm) is included for non-Bluetooth audio devices. Sena includes a cigarette charger and the SMH10 can be charged while in use.