FirstGear Military Spec Vest - 2010
- Meets Military specifications for on base use
- Highly visible reflective material so oncoming traffic can spot you 1000 yards away
- Removable double window, super secure ID badge holder
- Integrated stuff bag for stowing away when not in use
- Maximum adjustability with four side tabs secured by hook-and-loop closure
- Double layer mesh material is cool and durable
- Ribbed knit collar for added comfort
- Rear storage pocket with easy access
These vests are oversized to be worn over riding jackets, so the size ranges shown would be appropriate assuming you plan to wear them over a jacket. We’ve included a size range for the belly area of each size vest to help you choose a size. Just measure around your mid-section over the clothing you plan to wear under the vest. You can see from the chart that these are sized a bit large if you plan to wear the vest over light clothing rather than a riding jacket.
|Vest Size||Belly Range|
Our Two Cents
The 2010 FirstGear Military Spec Vest is a great choice for those who are required to wear a safety vest or those who are simply looking to add some visibility. Besides the fluorescent yellow color, there are also very large reflective panels built into this vest. The front zipper makes it very easy to put on and take off, while the Velcro adjustments at the sides give a lot of flexibility to the fit. There is an ID pouch with two clear areas for easy identification at the guard gate, and the whole ID pouch is attached with Velcro and can be removed. There are also four pockets in this vest which makes carrying items a snap. There is a zippered chest pocket and a lower back pocket on the exterior which can hold quite a bit. On the inside there is a zippered document pocket, as well as a stuff pouch at the lower back. This stuff pouch doubles as a storage bag for the vest. The whole vest stuffs into the pouch and is contained with a draw cord. Very convenient for when the vest is not needed! Take a look at our custom pictures to see these features by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.