Joe Rocket Full Blast Layer Long Sleeve Top
- Performance mid layer
- Soft shell, polyester & elastane
- Excellent warmth & breathability
- Designed for mobility in riding position
- Tall collar to block out wind
- Offset zipper will not bother neck while riding
- Extended back for riding comfort
- Long sleeves with thumb hole to keep them in place
- External over-lock stitching for greater comfort
Check out these similar products:
The Full Blast top is offered in men’s alpha sizes. Generally speaking, you should buy the size you usually buy in men’s clothing. The top does not run small (as you might suspect if it were made for wearing under jackets), so there is no need to buy oversize.
Our Two Cents
The Full Blast Layer from Joe Rocket is a top made to be worn in conjunction with other riding apparel. The material is a dense fleece and I’d characterize it as fairly heavy, so it should provide some insulation in colder weather. The sleeve ends have thumb holes that will help you shove a jacket on over the sleeves. This is a pullover style and the neck is made purposely long to keep drafts out. The zipper closure at the neck is off to one side so it won’t wad up under your neck when tucked. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some closeups of Nate (our Parts and Accessories Manager) wearing the top.