Almost Free! FirstGear TPG Basegear Pants
- Moisture transport system wicks the sweat from your body keeping you cool and dry
- Basegear’s heat-release mechanism keeps your skin surface as cool as possible to help maintain core body temperature (increases in core body temperature can cause muscle fatigue and slow reaction time)
- Fabric is 50% lighter than a cotton T-shirt after 60 minutes of exercise
- It releases 80% if its moisture after 30 minutes of rest, while cotton only releases 35% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest
- All seams flat-stitched for added comfort under layering system
- UV 50+ protection from sun elements, helps control body temperature to reduce fatigue
- Anti-bacterial protection
Almost Free Sale #40
Get a FirstGear TPG Basegear Top or Bottom for a net cost of only $9.95!
Here’s the Deal: Pay MSRP of $49.95 for any of these items and get a $40 gift card to use on a future purchase. (How the gift card thing works). This deal only applies to a predetermined quantity of each size and for a limited time only.
Restrictions for this Almost Free Sale:
1) We do not allow you to purchase this product with a Gift Card issued as a result of this sale or any prior “Almost Free” sale (our cart will allow it, but we will subsequently cancel the order, so please don’t make us jump through that hoop);
2) Likewise, you cannot purchase this or any future “Almost Free” sale item(s) with the Gift Card issued as a result of this sale;
3) This sale is not eligible for any percent discount codes you may hold (although other items in your order may be discounted if not otherwise excluded by brand).
4) This sale is for our private customers/consumers. Purchases from resellers are not welcome and will be cancelled. Limit 2 of each style (short sleeve top, long sleeve top or pants) per customer please.
Read on for more details.
FirstGear’s Basegear is sold in alpha sizes. Select a size based on what you normally wear in men’s clothing. We measured the minimum and maximum on the stretch waist band, so we recommend you choose a size such that your waist is in the middle of the range.
|Size||Minimum Waist||Maximum Waist||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
Basegear is essentially underwear that is designed to keep you dry, cool and protect you from chafing. The material used in the Basegear is a soft nylon material similar to common athletic apparel. The pants are made of slightly stretchy nylon, but there are more stretchy panels down both sides from the hips to the ankles (to accommodate a wide range of leg sizes).
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The alpinestar boots fit really well. I wear a 9.5 US shoe size and 43 on Sidis (supposedly 9.5), but on alpinestars i'm apparently a 44 (also supposedly 9.5). I think the padding on the alpinestars interior is thicker, specially with the inner ... (Read more...)
Just got back from a nice ride with my new FirstGear 2013 Mesh Lo Boots and FirstGear 2012 TPG Basegear Pants under my riding jeans. Yee hah! Air blows nicely thru the boots, and the basegear pants are really comfortable. (Read more...)