FirstGear TPG Basegear Pants - 2012
- Moisture transport system wicks the sweat from your body keeping you cool and dry
- Basegear’s heat-release mechanism keeps your skin surface as cool as possible to help maintain core body temperature (increases in core body temperature can cause muscle fatigue and slow reaction time)
- Fabric is 50% lighter than a cotton T-shirt after 60 minutes of exercise
- It releases 80% if its moisture after 30 minutes of rest, while cotton only releases 35% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest
- All seams flat-stitched for added comfort under layering system
- UV 50+ protection from sun elements, helps control body temperature to reduce fatigue
- Anti-bacterial protection
FirstGear’s Basegear is sold in alpha sizes. Select a size based on what you normally wear in men’s clothing. We measured the minimum and maximum on the stretch waist band, so we recommend you choose a size such that your waist is in the middle of the range.
|Size||Minimum Waist||Maximum Waist||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
Basegear is essentially underwear that is designed to keep you dry, cool and protect you from chafing. The material used in the Basegear is a soft nylon material similar to common athletic apparel. The pants are made of slightly stretchy nylon, but there are more stretchy panels down both sides from the hips to the ankles (to accommodate a wide range of leg sizes).
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Just got back from a nice ride with my new FirstGear 2013 Mesh Lo Boots and FirstGear 2012 TPG Basegear Pants under my riding jeans. Yee hah! Air blows nicely thru the boots, and the basegear pants are really comfortable. (Read more...)
The first gear undersuit leaves no struggle to remove the suit. Gotta love that As far as the suit goes... At first it was tight and a little stiff, mainly in the jewels department. (Read more...)