TCI Products BMW F650/800GS 2008-13 (twin cyl) OutBack Luggage System
- Made in USA
- OutBack Luggage Rack can be purchased with or without side cases
- Fabricated from mild steel tubing with Black powder coated finish
- No modifications required or drilling required to the rack or motorcycle for installation
- One piece assembly for added strength
- Multiple mounting points distribute the load around the rear subframe
- Rack has universal side brackets to be mounted on the cases of your choice (Pelican 1520 recommended)
- Side brackets feature a sturdy quick disconnect spring loaded pin design for side case removal
- Quick disconnect spring loaded pin comes pre-drilled for a padlock (Padlock not included)
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Detailed mounting instructions included
Side case features:
- Side cases by Pelican (Model 1520)
- The ultimate luggage for adventure touring
- Crush proof and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with O-ring seal
- Solid wall design that is strong and lightweight
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Comfortable rubber over molded handle
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Drilling required to attach the Pelican cases to the removable side brackets (Mounting hardware and detailed instructions for this step are included)
- Once Pelican cases are drilled the manufacturers warranty is void
This application requires turn signal relocation. The turn signal relocation mounting points are built into the rack, no drilling or cutting is required.
Check out these similar products:
- OutBack rack weight: 13.5 lbs
- Removable side case brackets weight: 1.2 lbs each
- Side case exterior dimensions: 19.78” x 15.77” x 7.41”
- Side case interior dimensions: 18.06” x 12.89” x 6.72”
- Side case weight: 8.2 lbs each
Our Two Cents
This product is designed to work for this specific motorcycle make/model in it’s OEM/stock setup from the factory. Be sure to check with the manufacturer if you have aftermarket accessories installed that may affect the fit of this rack.
The TCI Products OutBack Luggage System is a one piece rack that includes Pelican 1520 side cases. We also offer the OutBack rack by itself giving you the option to add the luggage of your choice. The the removable side brackets on the rack are designed for attaching Pelican 1520 side cases or other hard cases of your choice. Drilling holes in the Pelican cases and attaching them to the removable side brackets is the responsibility of the customer. This gives the customer the option to position the side cases to their own specifications. Once Pelican cases are drilled the manufacturers warranty is void, but TCI has so much confidence in the quality of Pelican cases that they will warranty any Pelican case that is damaged while in use with the OutBack rack, granted the cases were purchased with their OutBack rack. The side brackets feature a sturdy, quick disconnect spring loaded pin design for easy removal and mounting of the side cases to the rack. The spring loaded pin comes pre-drilled for a padlock, the Pelican cases have a metal reinforced padlock option as well, locks not included.
The top portion of the rack can also accommodate rear trunks that have a universal mounting base. For attaching a rear trunk or top box of your choice, TCI’s Top Box Hard Case Adapter Kit can be purchased separately as an add on (must be welded) to this rack before it is shipped out.
Be sure to read the directions carefully before attempting to install this product. Installation is simple but some applications include spacers and washers that must be used for proper installation.