TCI Products Honda CRF250L 2013 Sequoia Rack
- Made in USA
- Fabricated from mild steel
- No modifications required for installation
- One piece assembly for added strength
- Specific anchor points for mounting to ensure luggage stays attached even in aggressive off road situations
- Mounting instructions included
- Mounting hardware included (when necessary)
- Silver powder coated finish
This application does not require turn signal relocation.
Check out these similar products:
- Top rack dimensions: 17” Front x 14” Rear x 10” Long
Our Two Cents
This product is designed to work for this specific motorcycle make/model in it’s OEM/stock setup from the factory. Be sure to check with the manufacturer if you have aftermarket accessories installed that may affect the fit of this rack.
The TCI Products Sequoia Rack is a functional, tough, easy to install luggage rack featuring top rack portion and side supports that are welded together in a solid One piece unit. The design of this rack provides several options for attaching many different shapes, styles, and sizes of saddlebags and/or tail bag/saddlebag combinations. We recommend luggage with a universal type of mounting system. Take note of the side bag portion of the rack, it has a swept or teardrop shape and should work with most sport or mini style saddlebags with a similar shape.
The top portion of the rack can also accomodate rear trunks that have a universal mounting base. For attaching a rear trunk or top box of your choice, TCI’s Top Box Hard Case Adapter Kit can be purchased separately as an add on (must be welded) to this rack before it is shipped out.
Be sure to read the directions carefully before attempting to install this product. Installation is simple but some applications include spacers and washers that must be used for proper installation.