Biltwell Inc. Gringo S Tri-Stripe Helmet
The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 3/8||53-54.25cm||6 5/8 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 1/2 – 22||54.5-55.75cm||6 7/8 – 7 1/8|
|Medium||22 1/8 – 22 5/8||56-57.25cm||7 1/8 – 7 3/8|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||57.5-58.75cm||7 3/8 – 7 5/8|
|XL||23 3/8 – 23 7/8||59-60.25cm||7 5/8 – 7 7/8|
|XXL||24 – 24 1/2||60.5-61.75cm||7 7/8 – 8 1/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Biltwell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
External Links for Fit Help: