Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket for Men - Off Color Red
- Waterproof and breathable rip-stop nylon shell with sealed seams
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area; the hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers and a scoop vent system and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel Full wind flap and Velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tourmaster Sentinel Rain Pants
Check out these similar products:
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jackets or shirts. These jackets are over-sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you plan to wear the rain jacket over a only light shirt you might want to go down one size from what you normally wear. These jackets are available in sizes up to XXXL.
Our Two Cents
Here is a great deal for you as a result of a factory error. The fabric used in these men’s rain jackets is slightly “off” as compared to the normal spec red for this product line. This red is more like a traffic cone red rather than Honda red. And if you are concerned about visibility (as you should be during rainy weather), then this color is actually better than the spec color IMHO. Save a bundle while the inventory in this group lasts! (compare to the normal price for the same product by taking the link below) You can pair this jacket with rain pants of any brand/style. Tour Master is in the process of introducing a newer version of the Sentinel jacket and pants, and right now, the pants are currently not available, but they will become available again soon. You can hold out for those or select any other stand alone pant, or of course just use what you may already have. Paul, 08-13-13 Our product comments: The Sentinel Rainsuit jacket is made of a light weight rip-stop type material which feels durable and packs easily in a small space, which is is super handy on a bike with limited space. The light material is also nice because it easily glides on and off over your riding gear and doesn’t “grab” like more rubbery or plastic-feeling materials. These jackets are well made and have many comfort and convenience features. Take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good pics. A jacket like this with the premium material and features costs a bit more than other products but you’ll appreciate having it after some use. I like the large storage pockets on front and the under-helmet hood that connects to the jacket’s collar to keep water from going down your neck. Good idea! There is also an integral pouch for you to stow the entire jacket in. All packed up, it is light and only about the size of a small loaf of bread.