Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants
- Waterproof and breathable rip-stop nylon shell with sealed seams
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees and in the inseam provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping Ergonomic, 4-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage 3M Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel Includes a pant to jacket zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tourmaster Sentinel Rain Jacket
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro flap closure allows for ease of dressing
- The Black w/Nomex pants feature Dupont Nomex® heat-resistant material panels
Check out these similar products:
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jeans/pants. These pants are over-sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the pants over shorts only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. These pants are available in sizes up to XXXXL.
Our Two Cents
The Sentinel Rainsuit pants match the Sentinel jacket, but really they could be worn with any jacket. Many textile jackets are waterproof, so if you have a jacket that is waterproof and need something to keep your lower half dry then these should work fine. The material used is a light weight rip-stop type material which feels durable and should pack light. These pants have a host of comfort and convenience features—take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good pics. The pants come two ways, either with or without panels of Nomex heat resistant fabric on the insides of the legs. If you have hot pipes within reach of your pant legs, you’ll want to pop for the Nomex version.