Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Pants
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Ergonomic, four-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Includes a pant-to-jacket zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® flap closure allows for ease of dressing
Read on for more details.
These pants have an elastic waist with a WIDE range of stretch. And the seat and legs of the pants are oversized to fit over your riding gear or street clothes, so getting a pair that will fit isn’t typically an issue. Just order whatever size you normally wear in men’s clothing.
TourMaster also tags the pants with their suggested waist range as follows:
|Pant Size||Waist Range|
Note: At the time I published this, the manufacturer confirmed that the XL size had been incorrectly labelled 38-40, so if you buy an XL it may be labelled as 38-40 or 36-38, but the suggested size for the XL is definitely 36-38.
Our Two Cents
The Sentinel Rainsuit pants match the Sentinel jacket, but really they could be worn with any jacket. Many textile jackets are waterproof, so if you have a jacket that is waterproof and need something to keep your lower half dry then these should work fine. The material used is a light weight rip-stop type material which feels durable and should pack light. These pants have a host of comfort and convenience features—take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good pics. The pants come two ways, either with or without panels of Nomex heat resistant fabric on the insides of the legs. If you have hot pipes within reach of your pant legs, you’ll want to pop for the Nomex version. The pants also come with a handy storage pouch you can use to pack them away conveniently. Also, the pants have very good night visibility. We’ve included a couple pictures in our photo gallery of this so you can see how it looks. Just take the “View Larger Images” link above. :: 02-04-13