Tour Master Elite II Rain Pants
- Waterproof, polyurethane-backed heavy-duty nylon shell with sealed seam construction Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Mid-thigh waterproof cargo pocket provides convenient storage
- 3M Scotchlite® molded reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro closure allows for ease of dressing
- Dupont Nomex® heat-resistant material panels
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jeans/pants. These pants are over-sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the pants over shorts only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. These pants are available in sizes up to XXXL.
Our Two Cents
The Elite II Pants match the Elite II Jacket, but really they could be worn with any jacket. Many textile jackets are waterproof, so if you have a jacket that is waterproof and need something to keep your lower half dry then these should work fine. These pants are nylon and are well made so they should hold up to frequent use. These pants have many comfort and convenience features—take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good pics. The pants come with Nomex heat resistant fabric on the insides of the legs. This will help If you have hot pipes within reach of your pant legs!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is actually my 2nd Corkscrew Jacket. The 1st one was damaged in a crash (still useable, just not pretty) so I bought this on to use on the street. This pic is from Labor Day up at Deals Gap. (Read more...)