Frogg Toggs Elite Toadz Highway Jacket (Remaining Stock Only)
- Made of a hybrid fabric called ToadSkinz, delivering the look and feel of a traditional polyester rain jacket with our trademark windproof, waterproof, breathable, microporous DriPore film and a non-woven inner liner
- Fully sealed and taped waterproof seams
- Zippered front closure
- Dual storm flap and rain gutter with snap front closure
- Exclusive Frogg Eyzz reflective piping and 2” Toad Strip on back panel
- Adjustable elastic cuff openings
- Easy-access hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hide-away hood with drip-free collar adjustments
- Adjustable elastic waistband with shock cord and dual cord locks
- Pair with Horny Toadz pants for a complete rain suit
These jackets are pre-sized to be worn over clothing so you don’t need to select a size larger to fit over your street clothes. Here is a size chart from the manufacturer:
Here are the sizing tips provided by Frogg Toggs for men:
- Mens Frogg Toggs jackets run large. 99.5% of all of our exchanges and returns are due to the MEN’s suits being too large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your jacket to be too large
Our Two Cents
The Elite Toadz Highway jacket from Frogg Toggs is one of about three jacket styles made of the “ToadSkinz” material. The material feels much like a higher end nylon or polyester rain suit (made by the likes of Tour Master or FirstGear). This “Elite Highway” version is one of the best versions made of the Toadskinz material. It includes pockets, an integral rain hood and lots of night time reflective materials. The Elite Highway Jacket is very similar to the Horny Toadz jacket, but it has a more traditional square shoulder cut where the Horny Toadz jacket has a bomber style sleeve. Not a big difference if you ask me, but there it is! Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above and you can see the “night time” shots we took that show you what the reflectives look like at night. Impressive! This jacket is not offered with pants by the same name, but either of the two options shown below would work great since they are made of the same ToadSkinz material. The Horny Toadz pant would be most compatible if you were interested in the night time reflective feature. Paul :: 3-10-12