Nelson Rigg SR-6000 Stormrider Two Piece Rainsuit
- Two-piece 100% waterproof rain suit
- Soft Polyester outer shell with PVC backing
- Jacket has full-length zipper with Velcro® storm flap
- Two large outer pockets with gusset expanders
- Cooling vents under each arm
- Soft corduroy inner collar with hood
- Elasticized waist and adjustable cuff with Velcro® tabs
- Reflective striping on both jacket and pants for night riding
- Pants feature elasticized waist band and cuffs with 12 inch zipper gussets for easy boot entry
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s shirts/pants. These suits are sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the suit over a t-shirt/jeans only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
The SR-6000 Two Piece Rainsuit is lightweight and should work great for occasional use. The material used is thin and less bulky than some rain suits making it more comfortable and more convenient to pack, but the thinner material won’t be as durable as a heavier PVC suit or a nylon suit. The under-helmet hood/collar is a neat feature to keep water from going down the collar of the jacket. Not only does the hood keep water out of the collar, but the wrists and waist of the jacket can be tightened to block out any water from entering at these spots. There are two waterproof pockets on the jacket for added storage. For added visibility there is reflective piping that runs across the chest, back and down both arms. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see this and more good close-up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Large size(UV 2000 Half Cover)fit the bike perfectly (90's kawi zx6 series) been using it daily for a month and its flawless. As for the SR-6000 Stormrider Rain suit, unfortuanately I've had several chance to test it... they cant all be sunn... (Read more...)