Tour Master Quest Pants
- 600-denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Durable, 1680 denier ballistic polyester seat panels helps to minimize slipping
- Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual snap closure waist with gusseted main zipper
- Rubberized inner waistband allows undergarments to stay tucked in
- Dual stretch panel waistband includes belt loops
- Two hand pockets with right hand change pocket and two rear zippered pockets
- Removable CE approved knee armor with an adjustable positioning system
- Soft hip armor is removable and comfortable
- Fully lined with a soft and comfortable taffeta material
- Zippered and gusseted cuffs allow for ease of dressing
Read on for more details.
The sizes indicated by Tourmaster for these pants are accurate for wearing the pants over underwear or light clothing, but if you plan to wear them as overpants over heavier clothing, and if you are at the upper end of the waist size range listed below, you will need to go one size larger than indicated here:
|Pant Size||Waist Range||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
The Quest pant is a rather simple textile riding pant that offers all of the basics in protection and function at an affordable price. This is a jean style pant with two front pockets, two back pockets. The waist has some elastic in it for comfort and also has belt loops (I would recommend using a belt with these pants). This is a waterproof pant that should work well in cool to mild weather (no venting features). For crash protection the knees and seat are reinforced for abrasion resistance, the hips are equipped with comfortable hip padding and the knees come with CE approved knee armor. The pocket for the knee armor is built so you can adjust the height to two positions. Expansion zippers on the cuffs make it easy to get the legs of the pants down over your riding boots. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of the pant and its features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
After buying motorcycle overpants that were too small and then too large, I finally found pairs of solid and mesh pants that fit perfectly, whether over normal pants or not. Pictured here is the pair of Mesh-Tex pants zipped to my Mesh-Tex jacket. The set looks great and should keep me cool on even the hottest of Chicago Summer days! (Read more...)
It's been over a year since I got these, still holding up pretty well, and still waterproof (except for the part where I wore a hole through) even after a few falls.