Scorpion Monroe Pants
- Durable 600 Denier nylon shell with Ballistic® nylon panels for durability
- Exo-Tec CE™ approved armor at knees
- P.E. foam hip pads for extra protection
- Removable AirGuard™ waterproof, breathable liner
- Dual waist adjustment belts for a custom fit
- Zippered hand pockets keep your cargo secure
- NightViz™ reflective trim gets you noticed at night
- Zippered knee vents
- Waterproof side-entry leg zippers and zippered liner allow for easy dressing
Read on for more details.
The Monroe pants are sold in alpha sizes. Take a look at the chart below to find your size.
Waist size listed is the approximate maximum waist size. The Velcro side adjustment straps will allow you to snug down the waist approximately 3” tighter. If you are planning on using these as over-pants, we would recommend going up one size.
Our Two Cents
The Monroe Textile Pants from Scorpion are a versatile pant that should serve the needs of most sport or touring riders. CE approved armor for the knees and foam hip pads provide protection along with ballistic overlays at the knees and seat. The Scorpion Monroe pants feature a removable waterproof lining that installs easily and provides additional warmth in cold weather by helping to block the wind. Full length leg zippers on both the pants and the inner liner make these pants easy to get in and out of, although if you plan on wearing these as over-pants you will want to go up a size. The waist does have a little bit of stretch to it, and there are Velcro adjustment straps that will allow you to take up to three inches out of that area. Another very nice feature is the zippered thigh vents. With the waterproof lining removed and these vents open, these pants should serve you well even in warmer weather. These vents as well as the side zippers on these pants are waterproof as well. There are zippered front pockets for storage, as well as reflective material on the lower leg for night-time visibility. We have taken several photos of these pants here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a closer look.