REVIT Horizon 2 Pants
- Outer shell: PWR | shell 500D 2L, PWR | shell 1000D 2L, PWR | shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica®
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex® | lite (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex® | lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition: outer shell: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester; thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert – version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection at the calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles and calves
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence
- Features: VCS | aquadefence with FidLock® magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short and long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Our Two Cents
Comments and custom photos coming soon.