Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Pants
- TRIXIOR reflective thread
- Removable Pro-Armor hip protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Removable composite knee protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2
Ergonomics and Comfort
- Nylon 6.6 high abrasion-resistant fabric
- TRIXIOR D-TEC Engineered Textile on high impacts areas
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- 2 direct-to-the-body zippered vents on thighs
- Removable inner goose down layer 700 fill power
- Laminated Gore-Tex membrane waterproof 45,000mm
- 2 external pockets
- Suspender kit included
- Calf zipper
- Neoprene calf closure
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pants
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.