River Road Bravado II Overpants
- Premium leather provides protection as well as a great look and feel
- Leg openings feature snap closures and full-length side zippers for easy on/easy off
- Power stretch panel across the back provides a flexible, more comfortable fit
- The full-length, mesh lining will not cling to your pants
- Zippered pockets offer additional storage space
- Includes 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Read on for more details.
We measured a selection of these pants and found the waist to measure about 2” larger than the stated size. That makes sense considering these pants are intended to be worn over your street clothes. The pant’s waist has belt loops, so you can use a belt to fine tune the fit if necessary. The inseam measures approximately 33”. The ends of the pant legs are built like chaps with a short length of snaps which makes it possible to trim the pants to length with shears if required.
Our Two Cents
The Bravado overpants are the classic pant to wear over street clothes to get added protection in case of a fall, or for added comfort against wind and or cold weather. Overpants are just as convenient to use as chaps. Using the long side zippers, you can easily step into them or out of them without having to find a place to change clothes. And the full pant design provides more coverage than chaps. In front, there are two zippered pockets for some external storage. These pants are lined with a traditional black mesh nylon which is comfortable and durable. Please take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good close-up shots of these pants and their features. :: Paul, 03-25-13