Alpinestars A-10 Pants
- 600-denier polyester and leather construction
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- GP protectors in the knees
- Pre-curved construction for a comfortable fit when in the riding position
- Embroidered logos
- Removable leather knee slider covers
- Waist attachment zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
Read on for more details.
|Euro Size||US Size||Inseam Length|
Our Two Cents
The A-10 pants offer a good combination of protection and comfort for the aggressive street rider. The pants are very similar to the Alpinestars Track Leather pants, but with the added comfort and reduced weight of textile from the knees up. The thick leather is located in the key impact areas (knees and seat) for good abrasion protection. The CE approved GP armor in the knees extends down the top of the shin for extra coverage. There is also non-removable padding in the hip area for added impact protection. The armor in the knees and hips is flexible and does not restrict your movement. Flexible accordion panels above the knee also help to give the pants a comfortable and casual feel when in the riding position. These pants come with Velcro ovals so you can attach knee sliders. The Velcro ovals have a leather patch to cover them when not using knee sliders which improves the looks. The pants have a full circumference zipper for attachment to compatible Alpinestars jackets (one good suggestion is listed below). Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of these pants and their features.