AGV Sport Shadow Kevlar Jeans
- Real DuPont® Kevlar® coverage in the hips and sides of your legs, your knees and upper shins and throughout the seat and upper hamstrings
- Comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas riders need protection
- Our special relaxed fit is perfect for riding motorcycles and is ideal for just hanging out when you’re off the bike
- Anti-scratch plastic buttons
- Two front pockets and a small change pocket
- Two rear pockets with button down flaps
- Made with the highest quality 13.5oz denim
- Perfect to wear over your boots
- Sizing is similar to today’s popular relaxed fit jeans
- Machine wash and dry
Note on color: These are quite a bit darker than the provided picture displayed at the right. Click the “View Larger Images” link to see how the jeans looked in our studio.
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These pants are sold in waist and inseam lengths just like the jeans or pants you buy in any store. I measured a half dozen random sizes and they seem very close to the indicated size, so choose the size you would normally wear in jeans.
Our Two Cents
AGVsport’s Shadow jeans are a good choice for those who want a regular looking pair of jeans that offer more protection than your average pair of Levi’s. These jeans are made from heavy 13.5oz denim, and are reinforced with Kevlar lining at key impact areas. The seat, sides of the thighs, and knees are all lined with Kevlar which is well known for its strength and abrasion resistance (we have taken some pictures of these jeans inside out so you can see what areas are covered). These jeans have a relaxed fit and are boot cut so you can wear them over boots and stay comfortable on or off the bike all day long. The 5 pocket design includes button down flaps over the rear pockets to keep your wallet secure. There are belt loops which allow you to add your own belt as well. Take a look at our pictures of these jeans by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Feels well made and fits like regular sized jeans. Jeans are a bit baggy but I use strap on armor so it works well for me.
These are extremely baggy like the old jynco jeans, and really long and a thick heavy jean material. They don't breath at all when riding even above 100 mph. They don't flap to much though and fit over my knee pads and tall racing boots. When I st... (Read more...)