AGV Sport Excursion Kevlar Cargo Pants (Black)
- Real DuPont® Kevlar® coverage in the hips and sides of your legs, your knees and upper shins and throughout the seat and upper hamstrings
- Comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas riders need protection
- Our special relaxed fit is perfect for riding motorcycles and is ideal for just hanging out when you’re off the bike
- Anti-scratch plastic buttons
- Two front pockets
- Two side cargo pockets with hidden button down flaps
- Two rear pockets with button down flaps
- Made of the highest quality cotton twill fabric
- Perfect to wear over your boots
- Sizing is similar to today’s popular relaxed fit jeans
- Machine wash and dry
Note on color: AGVSPORT lists these as Olive, but they are actually khaki (as the pictures show).
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We measured a wide range of pants in this product group. The inseams were just about perfect in every size and length. The waist sizes were also accurate. If anything, they were a bit bigger than stated, but being a cotton pant that will shrink slightly, we feel this make it “true” to size. The only exception was that the size 30 waist pants had no extra room at all, so if you are are a true size 30 then you’ll be OK with the 30s but if you are at all borderline, then we’d advise you to pick the next larger size.
Our Two Cents
These nice cargo pants look, fit, and feel like regular pants that you would buy in a department store. The 100% cotton construction makes them quite comfortable as every day pants. For protection, the Excursion pants are lined with Kevlar panels at the seat of the pants and the knees. This will help protect those impact areas from abrasions in a crash. These cargo pants also come with plenty of pockets (of course), so you will have no shortage of storage options. Two front and rear pockets, and a large cargo pocket on each leg would allow you to carry quite a bit of stuff. The cargo pockets and rear pockets have buttons to keep your things secure. It would have been nice to see Velcro here, since buttons are virtually impossible to work with gloves on, but they should serve their purpose. We have taken some photos of these pants in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to check those out.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The AGV Excursion Kevlar Cargo Pants are the perfect around town pants to have. You can tell AVG put a lot of thought into the design not just taking a standard pant pattern off the shelve an adding some protecting. The pants flex to fit your legs wile riding but still are comfortable off the bike. (Read more...)
My wife ended up with these pants as they were a little small for me, I found that they are a little taller from top of inseam (crotch) to the top of the waistband. My loss is her gain and for the money they really are a great deal, good quality j... (Read more...)