AGV Sport Assault Kevlar Cargo Pants
- Real DuPont® Kevlar® coverage in the hips and sides of your legs, your knees and upper shins and throughout the seat and upper hamstrings
- Comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas riders need protection
- Our special relaxed fit is perfect for riding motorcycles and is ideal for just hanging out when you’re off the bike
- Anti-scratch plastic buttons
- Two front pockets
- Two side cargo pockets with hidden button down flaps
- Two rear pockets with button down flaps
- Made of the highest quality cotton twill fabric
- Perfect to wear over your boots
- Sizing is similar to today’s popular relaxed fit jeans
- Machine wash and dry
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These pants are sold in waist and inseam lengths just like the jeans or pants you buy in any store. I measured a half dozen random sizes and they seem very close to the indicated size, so pick what you would normally wear.
Our Two Cents
These nice cargo pants look, fit, and feel like regular pants that you would buy in a department store. The 100% cotton construction makes them quite comfortable as every day pants. I was hoping that the material would be thick and heavy (like BDU’s), but it is just your standard thickness cotton (similar to Dockers). For protection, the Assault pants are lined with Kevlar panels at the seat of the pants and the knees. This will help protect those impact areas from abrasions in a crash. These cargo pants also come with plenty of pockets (of course), so you will have no shortage of storage options. Two front and rear pockets, and a large cargo pocket on each leg would allow you to carry quite a bit of stuff. The cargo pockets and rear pockets have buttons to keep your things secure. It would have been nice to see Velcro here, since buttons are virtually impossible to work with gloves on, but they should serve their purpose. We have taken some photos of these pants in our studio here, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a look.