Tour Master Textile Overpants For Women
- Constructed with 600 denier Carbolex® Plus shell and 1680 denier Ballistic polyester knee panels
- Overpant designed to be worn over street clothes
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof zippered thigh vents provide ventilation
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Waterproof, accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Removable CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s three position knee armor alignment system as well as removable soft hip armor
- Full length, waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered side entry insulated liner allow for ease of dressing
- Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included
Read on for more details.
These pants are sold in women’s “alpha” sizes (small, med, large, etc). Tour Master’s size label also includes an indication of dress size, but those dress sizes really don’t make sense to us. For example, Tour Master’s XS size is equal to a 6-8 dress size which is not comparable to “normal” sizing. We have made our own recommended size chart below. The chart is our recommendation if you wear the pants over underwear or very light clothing. If you would like to wear these pants as overpants over jeans or heavier clothing, we recommend that you buy one size up on our sizing chart.
|Alpha Size||Our Estimate of Dress Size||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
The Women’s Textile Overpants are a simple design to be worn over clothing (or can be worn over underwear) to provide crash protection and help with wet weather too. The pant includes a built in waterproof liner and water-resistant side zippers to keep out the rain. A design like this is a bit lighter and will pack into a tighter space than pants that include a thermal liner as well. Other features include knee and hip protectors, both of which are removable. The position of the knee armor is adjustable with a clever and simple pocket design that uses strips of Velcro to hold the armor in different positions. The long side zippers are two-way, meaning they will zip up from the bottom to facilitate pulling the pants on and off over boots, but they will also zip down from the top to allow you to reach your jean’s pockets easily. There are two zippered pockets on the front of the pants for additional storage. The pants include a couple waterproof zippers that, when opened, function as vents. With a full rain liner design like this, I doubt the vents will do much of anything, but I guess you’ll have to try that for yourself. Please take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up shots of these pants.