Tour Master Motive Jacket For Women
- Fashionably designed, patterned and styled specifically for women
- Three quarter length, 320 denier polyester/nylon blend construction with an oiled cotton feel
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Chest vents combine with sleeve vents and a rear exit vent to provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® dark or pink colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility
- Comfortable, microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Zippered hand warmer pockets, bellows pockets, four internal pockets and a dual zippered fanny pack
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with a triple density back protector
- Tour Master Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out-Quilted) removable liner with warming 100g polyfill insulation
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Read on for more details.
This jacket seems to run fairly true to Tour Master’s published sizing chart. Use the chart below to select your jacket size based on your dress size. Sleeve length is measured from the shoulder seam down to the end of the sleeve cuff.
|Alpha Size||Dress Size||Chest Size||Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
The Motive jacket is a full featured motorcycle jacket with a softer feel and a feminine cut. The material used is a bit softer to the touch than the nylon types used with most motorcycle jackets. And the colors and patterns are muted, so the jacket doesn’t look as “sport bike” as many other styles. I think this style will appeal to touring riders and urban commuters… perhaps scooter riders. The longer length will give great protection to the rider against the elements. The jacket is made waterproof by a breathable “mid-liner”. This mid-liner is sewn into the jacket in between the jacket’s outer shell and its inner nylon lining. It should be very effective. The jacket has some zippered vents on the chest, biceps and back which should move some decent air through the shell in warmer weather. And for colder weather, a very nice full sleeve removable liner is included. Overall, I think this jacket will work well for those riding in warm to cold temperature ratings. The mid-liner arrangement will prevent free flow of air through the body to your skin, so this one will get a bit warm on hot days. The jacket comes with very nice CE rated armor in the shoulders and elbows. It’s a combination of foam padding and hard shell which is very effective and low profile. You also get a nice foam back protector. The jacket comes with a short rear zipper for attachment to Tour Master pants. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up pictures of the jacket and its features.