Tour Master Flex Pants For Women
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit
- Includes Tour Master’s removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit
- Features an 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
Read on for more details.
These pants are sold in women’s “alpha” sizes (small, med, large, etc). Tour Master’s size label also includes an indication of dress size, but those dress sizes really don’t make sense to us. For example, Tour Master’s XS size is equal to a 6-8 dress size which is not comparable to “normal” sizing. We have made our own recommended size chart below. The chart is our recommendation if you wear the pants over underwear or very light clothing. If you would like to wear these pants as overpants over jeans or heavier clothing, we recommend that you buy one size up on our sizing chart.
|Alpha Size||Our Estimate of Dress Size||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
The Flex pants are a textile/mesh hybrid. This is truly a pair of pants that can be transformed for any riding conditions from the very hot to the very cold and everything in between. The pants include a two-part liner system. The first liner is a thin water/windproof liner, and the second is a thicker insulated liner. The best part about these liners is that they can be installed into the pants together or separately. On warmer rides you can unzip and remove the textile shell from the pants leaving the mesh core exposed allowing you to ride comfortably through the heat of the day (see the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some closeups). All this flexibility comes with a price though…when installed the two liners make the pants quite bulky and consequently, the pants are over-sized enough to accommodate them. When the liners are not in use, the pants fit big. The “factory” pictures make the pants look trim and sporty, but our pictures show differently. Great for practical users, but a bust for those interested in looks. Also, installing and removing the liners is no small task. If you are looking for a pair of pants that can be changed for the different seasons then these are a good choice, but buying them with the idea that you’d change the configuration on a daily basis would become an aggravation. Protection… the pants offer removable CE approved armor in the knees that can be adjusted to three different positions so you can get proper placement and protection. The hips are protected with a soft foam armor as well. The pants also come with an 8 inch jacket attachment zipper for connection to Tour Master jackets.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I had previously gotten my girlfriend a different brand of mesh pants but the airflow wasn't very good. She saw the mesh on my Flex pants and wanted a pair of her own. She's much happier now! She doesn't know it yet, but she's also going to be muc... (Read more...)
These pants are truly great. The three different layers plus the zip off exterior panels make these pants sooo versatile. There are side zippers that zips far up so it makes it easy to work with boots with these pants. (Read more...)