Fieldsheer Roma 2.0 Jacket for Women
- 600D Carbolex® outer shell
- CE approved armor in shoulder and elbows with SP Memory Foam back pad
- Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable barrier
- Ram Air® sleeve and back vents for maximum air flow
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Adjustable upper and lower sleeve take-ups help secure armor in place
- Phoslite® reflective embroidered logos for increased nighttime visibility
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Two hand warmer pockets, zippered map pocket and two cargo lining pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
- Microfiber padded mandarin collar
- 8” zipper pants connection plus universal belt snap
This jacket is sold in alpha sizes. You can go here for a conversion chart for dress sizes and chest measurement. The ladies in our office felt the chart fairly represented the fit of this jacket.
Our Two Cents
The Roma 2.0 is a sharp looking women’s textile jacket which should be good in warm to cold temperatures. There is a fully sleeved insulated liner for cold days. For warmer weather, the liner can be removed and you can use the zippered vents on the arms and at the back of the jacket. The zippered vents will provide some airflow to cool you off. This jacket does incorporate a Rainguard® liner which is built in and will keep you dry. Fieldsheer claims it to be waterproof yet breathable, but it will reduce the overall effectiveness of the vents which is why I would say this might not be the most comfortable jacket in really hot weather (look for a mesh). The black piping (pink on the black jacket) adds a neat look to the simple style of this jacket. Velcro waist adjustment, Velcro sleeve closures, and snap sleeve take ups on the upper and lower arms allow for a custom fit. Two hand warmer pockets, a document pocket, and cell phone and cargo pockets in the jacket and the liner mean there is no shortage of storage options either. For protection, there is removable CE approved armor in the elbows and shoulders, as well as the SP Memory Foam back pad. The Roma 2.0 is a good all around jacket that will handle a wide variety of conditions. Take a look at our custom pictures of this jacket at the link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Bought 2 jackets the other day and both of them are great. Fitting's perfect, top quality stuff. Definitely gonna buy from you guys again.