River Road Basic Jacket For Women (One Left: Small)
- Quality, imported leather offers protection and comfort
- The lightly quilted lining will keep you comfortable in slightly cooler temperatures
- Nylon-stitching provides added durability
- Shoulder treatments and aluminum hardware give this jacket a classic look
- Interior and exterior pockets offer plenty of storage space
- Adjustable waist belt provides a comfort form fit
Choose a size based upon the chart below. We measured these jackets in our office and found them to fit true to size.
|Dress Size||6||8 – 10||12 – 14||16 – 18||20 – 22||24|
|Bust Measurement||32||34 – 36||38 – 39||41 – 43||44 – 45||46|
|Waist Measurement||25||27 1/2 – 28 1/2||30 – 31 1/2||33 – 35||37 – 39||41|
|Hip Measurement||36||37 – 38||40 – 41||43 – 45||47 – 49||50|
Our Two Cents
Get back to basics with the River Road Basic Leather Jacket. This Brando style jacket has the classic styling that anyone instantly recognizes as a biker jacket. The off-center diagonal zipper, waist belt, and collar give this jacket a unique look that never gets old. River Road has used a nice thick leather in the construction of this jacket which should hold up well. There isn’t any armor in the jacket (nor pockets to install any), but they didn’t have motorcycle armor back when these jackets first came out either. The Basic Leather Jacket will work well in mild temperatures as there is no venting and the quilted liner isn’t very thick. Be sure to check out our photos of this jacket by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.