Joe Rocket Radar Jacket For Women
- FullFlex™ system – combined 1.2mm cowhide, textile, FreeAir™ mesh outer
- Removable Slim Line C.E. approved armor at the shoulders & elbows (optimized for comfort, fit & safety)
- Removable spine pad
- Removable, windproof & breathable hybrid comfort liner
- 6-point SureFit™ custom adjustment system (adjustable sleeves, wrists, & waist)
- Articulated expansion gusset at back for increased mobility
- 2 hand warmer pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- Reflective stripe
Joe Rocket Summer Jacket Promo! For a limited time, we are offering special $30 Promo Gift Cards with the purchase of this Joe Rocket jacket. Buy now and enjoy the savings!
Read on for more details.
We tried a Small jacket on Laverne and a Large jacket on Shirley and both fit very well. We recommend that you use Joe Rocket’s Size Chart to choose a size for you based upon your measurements and/or dress size.
Our Two Cents
The Joe Rocket Radar jacket for women combines the cooling capability of a mesh jacket, with the fit, style, and protection of a leather jacket. Mesh jackets are generally regarded as less protective, and leather jackets are usually pretty warm in the summer. The Radar gives you the best of both worlds, in a jacket that is very stylish with a ladies-only cut. Stretch panels have been included above the elbows and behind the shoulders so there is good freedom of movement and the cut is sporty without feeling too restrictive. There is CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows and a foam back pad included. The liner in the Radar jacket is very unique also. The material is thin and should do a good job blocking the wind in the front of the liner, and the back is made mostly of a stretch Lycra material. This liner is quite comfortable; with stretch material in all the right places it’s hardly noticeable. The Radar jacket will be best suited to warm weather riding, while the liner will help keep you comfortable down into cooler temperatures. We have taken quite a few pictures of the jacket here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Large Images” link above. Overall I really like the flattering fit and the robust protection features of this jacket and I bet you will too! :: Paul, 04-21-12