FirstGear Mojave Gloves - 2011 for Women
- Goat leather palm and back; lighter and more flexible than cowhide
- Perforated leather for ventilation
- Palm gel pad reduces vibration
- Box-finger construction with side stretch panels for a comfortable fit
- Pre-curved fingers for a natural feel when riding
- Adjustable wrist strap for a custom fit
- Elastic wrist for retention
Check out these similar products:
These gloves fit comparably to other major brands of gloves, so select the size you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
The FirstGear Mojave gloves are made of a goatskin leather that is thin and soft right out of the package, so there will be minimal break in time. These gloves have a reinforced palm as well as padding over the knuckles on the back of the hand. Stretch panels on the first two fingers provide some flexibility, while a Velcro wrist strap keeps the gloves secure on your hands. These gloves are also heavily perforated for excellent hot weather ventilation. In addition to the perforations, a breathable fabric is used between the fingers. To see some photos of these gloves from our in house studio, click the “View Larger Images” link above.