Almost Free! FirstGear Explorer Gloves - 2011 for Women
- Constructed of a combination of goat leather, Cordura 330D and nylon fabrics
- Waterproof/breathable using Hipora™ membrane
- Thinsulate™ 40 gram insulation for warmth on back
- Palm side utilizes 2 oz fiber fill for additional warmth
- Bemberg® cool liner for comfort
- 1-handed elastic cord closure
- Adjustable wrist strap for a custom fit
- Reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- Box-construction with tapered fingers for a comfortable fit
Almost Free Sale #36 Get a pair of FirstGear gloves for a net of only $4.95! Pay MSRP of $59.95 and get a $55 Gift Card (how the gift card thing works). This deal only applies to our stock on hand for a limited time.
Restrictions for this Almost Free Sale:
1) We do not allow you to purchase this product with a Gift Card issued as a result of this sale or any prior “Almost Free” sale (our cart will allow it, but we will subsequently cancel the order, so please don’t make us jump through that hoop);
2) Likewise, you cannot purchase this or any future “Almost Free” sale item(s) with the Gift Card issued as a result of this sale;
4) This sale is not eligible for any percent discount codes you may hold (although other items in your order may be discounted if not otherwise excluded by brand).
5) This sale is for our private customers/consumers. Purchases from resellers are not welcome and will be cancelled. Limit 4 per customer please.
Read on for more details.
These gloves fit comparably to other major brands of gloves, so select the size you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
Wow, here’s a great closeout deal on a nice pair of winter gloves which are waterproof and have light insulation. Grab a pair while they are still in stock! :: Paul, 08-01-14
Product Review: The Women’s Explorer gloves are a good option if you are looking for an insulated glove without much bulk. The combination of leather and textile fabrics makes a glove that isn’t heavy or cumbersome, yet offers some good insulation for cooler weather. I would hesitate to suggest these for extreme cold, as they probably aren’t thick enough to keep you warm during very cold weather. The back of the knuckles are leather, as well as the back of the first two fingers. The leather palm is soft and supple, and is also reinforced for some abrasion protection and extra strength. A Hipora membrane is used for waterproofing, and 40 gram Thinsulate for warmth. A visor wiper will help keep your vision clear in wet weather, and there is a draw cord in the gauntlet to seal out unwanted wind and water. For night time visibility, FirstGear has used some reflective piping at the back of the fingers. We have taken several pictures of these gloves here in our studio, so be sure to click “View Larger Images” above.