Cortech by Tour Master DX 2 Gloves for Women
- Clarino™ 0.8mm palm material with internal foam padding is ergonomically configured to increase grip comfort
- Durable, two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand
- Clarino™ panels are strategically located on the thumbs to help resist wear from grip flanges
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and protection
- Stretch elastane material fourchettes (the material between the fingers) increase comfort and finger dexterity
- TPR molded finger, top of hand panels and cuff closure
These gloves fit comparably to other major brands of gloves, so select the size you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
The Cortech DX 2 gloves are a great, lightweight glove for warm weather riding. I found these gloves to be extremely comfortable. The stretch panels between the fingers and the flexible fabrics they are made out of will require no break in and provide a great feel. Neoprene is used over the knuckles for a little padding, and the neoprene cuff is very comfortable against the wrist. Mesh panels allow plenty of airflow, while rubberized details on the back of the hand add to the sporty looks. The palm is made from Clarino, which is a synthetic suede like material, with a reinforced, padded palm. This material is thin and flexible, and provides very good feedback from the controls. We have taken several photos of these gloves here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a closer look.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The gloves were for my wife. She loves them says they are very comfortable. Recommend this product. (Read more...)
I love this gear! The helmet and gloves fit perfectly and comfortably. I decided to write a review on these products because a I truly believe that they had a part in saving my life. (Read more...)