Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Pants For Women
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Ergonomic, four-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Includes a pant-to-jacket zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® flap closure allows for ease of dressing
Read on for more details.
We are in the process of getting a size chart from Tour Master on this new product. But in the mean time it is safe to say that you can just order whatever size you normally wear in women’s clothing. Tour Master publishes a size chart for the pants, and the adjustment range for each size is quite large. You can pick a size that puts you most squarely in the middle of the range.
Our Two Cents
The Sentinel Rainsuit pants match the Sentinel jacket, but really they could be worn with any jacket. Many textile jackets are waterproof, so if you have a jacket that is waterproof and need something to keep your lower half dry then these should work fine. The material used is a light weight rip-stop type material which feels durable and should pack light. These pants have a host of comfort and convenience features—take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good pics. The pants come two ways, either with or without panels of Nomex heat resistant fabric on the insides of the legs. If you have hot pipes within reach of your pant legs, you’ll want to pop for the Nomex version. The pants also come with a handy storage pouch you can use to pack them away conveniently. Also, the pants have very good night visibility. We’ve included a couple pictures in our photo gallery of this so you can see how it looks. Just take the “View Larger Images” link above. :: 02-04-13