Tour Master Solution 2.0 Boots For Women
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3M ScotchLite™ on rear area for night-time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- Auto lock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- Leather shift pad
- Tecno GI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
Read on for more details.
Choose the size you’d normally buy in ladies shoes. Use the drop down menu above to view the choices.
Our Two Cents
The Solution 2.0 boot from Tour Master is the second version of this popular style. These boots are great for everyday street riders or touring riders. The zip style is easy-on/easy-off and the lack of laces cuts down the possibility of anything coming untied and getting tangled in machinery. The boots are constructed with a waterproof lining. The ladies version in this boot is about 10” tall overall and since the lining is installed behind the main zipper too, they’ll be waterproof up to about 8”. There are flex panels in the front and back to make them easy to walk in and the inside of the boot is lined with a cushy breathable fabric over some thin foam padding. These should break in very quickly. The sole is very firmly bonded to the upper and feels like it would give a lot of life. There are firm armor pieces incorporated into the shin area and on either side of the ankle bones. The toe box is stiffened (for shifting) and the heel area also has some stiffening material for protection. This Tour Master boot (like their other styes) offers very good quality for the money. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good pictures of this boot and its features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Boots fit great, are super easy to get on. I have a narrow foot so I was worried about side-to-side movement but I haven't had any issues. They are actually pretty comfortable for walking around off the bike as well, which was a pleasant surprise.
I wanted to say how happy we are with Motorcycle Gear customer service !!!! Just Fantastic !!!!!!! We had to return my wifes boots with some flaws and it was no problem , and a new pair will be on order, ... (Read more...)