TCX Lady Aura Boots for Women (38, 39 or 41)
- Upper is constructed of extra soft full grain leather
- Waterproof lining
- Malleolus protection, leather shift pad, thermo contoured shin plate, reinforced heel and toe counter
- Zipper and Velcro® strap closure
- Rear leather elastic flex zone at top of boot in back for improved fit and comfort in the calf
- Foot bed is anatomic and replaceable for superior comfort
- Boot is built specifically to fit the female foot
- Touring sole with specific grip area and higher heel
- CE certified
Please see our TCX Sizing Information page for help in choosing a size.
We had a pair of size 39s here for photography and two of the ladies in the office agreed that a 39 felt like a typical size 7.
Our Two Cents
The Lady Aura Waterproof boots from TCX offers female specific sizing in a full featured waterproof street/touring boot. The upper on these boots is leather (as opposed to man-made materials which are common on other boots coming from Europe). I personally find that leather boots ultimately break in to be more comfortable than other materials, so expect these to become comfortable after some use. The boots are made with a waterproof/breathable liner to make them waterproof. There are also the typical ankle protectors, shift pad and shin guard. The lining on the boots is a very soft plush feeling material that should be comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good shots of the boots. Megan, our accountant, is modeling with jeans so you can see how they look when worn with pants over them.