Sidi Vertigo Lei Vernice Boots For Women
- Dual compound sole
- Composite inner sole
- The patented and trademarked Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon
- Techno VR adjustable calf system
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Replaceable nylon shin deflector plate
- Shock absorbing heel cup
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Removable arch support
- Built around a lady specific foot mold
- Features a unique graphic appliqué to set the boot apart from the men’s version
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Closable air vent
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- Lorica outer construction
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size.
Our Two Cents
The Vertigo Lei is Sidi’s race boot for women! This boot offers all the features and protection of the men’s Sidi Vertigo. The ladies boot has a few styling details which you can see better by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above. The new “Vernice” version of this boot adds a shiny finish to the Lorica portions of the upper which looks really great. Sidi’s Vertigo design is a breakthrough for race boot design. In addition to all the obvious safety features and the great styling of these boots, there are a couple remarkable new features. Sidi’s new calf size adjustment feature is just great. It offers a very wide adjustment range and the mechanism is easy to use. The calf adjustment is a great feature for those who would wear the boots with leathers tucked in sometimes, but then wear them under jeans other times, by allowing you to adjust the calf easily to be comfortable and have a good fit. The tops of the boots are cut slightly higher in the front than in the back which makes the fit very comfortable for riding and walking (probably have to try them on to see what I mean). The side zipper in this design is placed slightly more forward than in previous designs which makes them a bit easier to put on too. I also like the adjustable air flow port on the side. It looks sturdy and the mechanism works well. Of course you get the articulating ankle support design (as offered by about all good race boots these days), but Sidi has added an extra heel impact absorption. I’m no expert on the mechanics of this device, but it looks like and feels like it will be very effective. Be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to see all of these features in detailed photographs.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Alter Ego pants are a really great pant, and one of the few womans over-pants you can find! With the liner in, they are plenty warm for winter but still flow enough air with the panel removed for summer riding if wearing shorts or similar under them. The zipper mated up great to her Shift jacket and will likely fit most other jackets out there as well. (Read more...)