Sidi Verona Lei Boots For Women
- Built around a lady specific foot mold
- Technomicro is used as a base material
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Internal heel, ankle and toe protection
- Zipper and Velcro closure system
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Reflective panel at the rear, outside and front of the boot
- Non-slip Sidi sole
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
Our Two Cents
These Verona Lei boots for women are a very simply styled street boot with basic safety features for safety. The sole of these boots is a standard design for Sidi. They are made of a firm rubber material that will give just the right amount of stability and long wear. And they are low profile enough to not impede shifting on metric bikes (if that is your ride). The boots are a mid-height design with an easy side zipper entry. The inside of the boots is a cushy breathable material for comfort. Like most every motorcycle boot, these are made of a synthetic leather material. They take a bit longer to break in, but the material will last a long time and is abrasion resistant in case of a fall. The toe and heel areas are heavily reinforced for crash protection and so that the toe area does not collapse from shifting. Finally, on each side of the ankle, the boots have built in protectors in case you have a sharp impact in that area (an area prone to injury). The bullets from the factory (above) talk about front and side reflectives, but we only see them in the back. We’ve taken some close-up photos of the boot features including night shots of the reflectives, so you can see that too. Overall, a simple style that will be easy to wear and long lasting and with significant safety features for protection. :: Paul, 03-05-14