Sidi Livia Rain Boots For Women
- Lorica outer construction
- Membrane equipped to add a waterproof yet slightly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet
- Full length inner gaiter
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
- Internally padded shin area
- Internal heel protection
- Internal ankle protection
- Internal toe protection
- Internal toe shift pad with traction points
- Reflective strips at the rear, outside and front of the boot
- Zipper and Velcro closure system
- Rear pull strap to ease entry
- Multi-paneled Achilles area for maximum comfort
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Non-slip Sidi sole
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We tried these on in our office and felt they run true to the size chart.
Our Two Cents
The Livia Rain boots are Sidi’s waterproof choice for all types of fair weather or inclement weather riding. The Livia is very much the same as the men’s Tour Rain boot, but cut to fit females better. The boot’s upper is Lorica which is the man-made leather material that Sidi has been using for years. The material is great for a motorcycle boot because it is durable and resists abrasion damage. It is easy-care and isn’t damaged by water. In a waterproof design like this, there is a membrane situated between the outer Lorica shell and the inner lining. You can’t see it and you won’t know it’s there, but it will keep water out and it also allows foot moisture to escape so the boots don’t feel clammy (like rubber rain boots might). The overall styling is sharp but benign, so any sort of rider will feel comfortable wearing them either on or off the bike. The side zipper makes them easy to put on and take off. The zipper only comes up the boot part way and this allows you to adjust the fit of the calf area some by placing the Velcro-close flap at a comfortable position. The boots have integral protectors in the shin and on each side of the ankle. The heel cup and toe box are stiffened and there is a large shift protector in the toe area to prevent premature wear from your shifter. We’ve got some good photos of this boot that will show you how tall the boot is and how well the reflective materials work. Take a look at those by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above. I think you will enjoy these boots because Sidi makes a quality product and this design has all the features the every-day rider needs. Paul :: 03-08-12