REVIT Westport Overshirt
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch
- Triple needle stitching at back sleeves
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Action pleats at back
- Chest pockets
- Slit pockets
- Inner pocket
- 11oz Cordura denim
- Outer shell: 85% cotton, 15% polyamide
- 100% polyester
- 100% polyamide
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, double layered with PWR|shield at elbow and shoulder Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV / Size 03 fits SM-MD Type RV / Size 04 fits LG-2XL
- Laminated reflection at center back
- City fit regular
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Our Two Cents
There’s something effortlessly sophisticated about a quilted overshirt, as seen in our Westport garment. The overshirt exudes jacket-like functionality – such as slit pockets and a front zipper – yet is disguised as your distinguished overshirt thanks to the button front closure and the chic collar. The 11 oz. Cordura® denim, combined with PWR | shield knit on the shoulders and elbows, takes care of the abrasion resistance, which together outclasses leather. The mechanical stretch of the material and use of action pleats at the back add comfort. Despite the casual look, the Westport means business when it comes to safety, which is covered through the incorporation of our SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors and the use of triple needle stitching.