Bell Helmets Vortex Manifest Helmet (Size Large Only)
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Photos show optional Dark Smoke Shield; helmets ship with a clear shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT, Snell approved
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
Bell’s Vortex helmet is their mid-range helmet that offers more features than the Qualifier but not as many as the RS-1. This is the right choice for someone who is looking for a lot out of their helmet but not looking for a full on track helmet. The Vortex is both DOT and Snell approved so you can use it for some track days if you choose. The shell design is very aerodynamic to help with stability at higher speeds and gives it a more aggressive look. It is not overly technical so it won’t look out of place if you ride in a more upright seated position. The antimicrobial liner helps prevent that helmet smell we all love so much and it is fully removable for cleaning. The Vortex has a vent on the chin bar that channels air up the shield to reduce fogging and push heat from the rider’s face to the top of the helmet. It also has brow vents just above the shield and two vents on the top of the helmet that draw air into the top of the helmet. The lining in the helmet has channeling built in that allows air from the top vent to flow over the rider’s head and get pulled out the exhaust vents in the back of the helmet. :: Aaron, 7/10/14