REVIT Horizon 2 Jacket
- Outer shell: PWR | shell 500D 2L, PWR | shell 1000D 2L, Lorica®
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex® | lite (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex® | lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition: outer shell: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester; thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at shoulders and elbows; prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – Type RV
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: flexisnap at collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at upper arms, adjustment tab at cuffs and under arms, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence at chest, VCS | zipper at back
- Features: VCS | aquadefence with FidLock® magnetic fastener, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, short and long connection zipper
- Pockets: stash pockets, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Our Two Cents
Comments and custom photos coming soon.