Scorpion Eternity Jacket
- Constructed of durable 1.2-1.4mm top grain leather
- Aluminum/plastic sliders at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable EverHeat™ full-sleeve thermal liner with knitted cuff
- Vented Exo-Tec CE™ approved armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector compartment with P.E. foam pad included (can be upgraded to optional SAS-TEC back protector insert)
- Kevlar® stretch panels on sleeves for optimal flexibility
- Dual hand warmer and 2 inner storage pockets
- NightViz™ reflective trim on back gets you noticed at night
- Stretch panels on sides, back, and elbows for added comfort
- Belt loop for pant attachment
This jacket is offered in “alpha” sizing. You should be able to choose the size you normally wear in clothing. And if you are used to a sport style jacket and easily fit in the size you normally wear, you should be fine. You can further check your size by measuring your chest and waist (or belly if bigger).
The overall cut of this jacket is trim and the jacket tapers from the chest to the waist. It is designed to be a snug fit. If you have a bit of a belly, we urge you to check your belly measurement and make sure that the jacket you choose is large enough for your chest AND belly. If you are sometimes between sizes, we’d suggest choosing the larger.
Tall sizes are available in the Phantom Black (use the drop down menu to view). “Talls” are approximately 2” longer in the torso and sleeves. If you normally buy tall sizes in men’s clothing, these should work better for you.
|Size||Max Chest||Max Belly|
Our Two Cents
The Eternity leather jacket is a new jacket from Scorpion that borrows some features from their race suits, including aluminum/plastic sliders at the elbows and shoulders. The overall cut of the jacket is definitely race inspired. The fit is snug and the arms are pre-curved forward for a sport riding position. Here are some key features: race weight leather, external metal armor in the shoulders and elbows (which looks pretty cool), removable CE armor in the shoulders and elbows and a foam back pad. The jacket has some zip vents in front to get some air in warmer weather and for cooler weather, the jacket includes a removable full-sleeve thermal liner which is very substantial and high quality, and should do a great job at keeping you warm in cold weather. Overall, this is a very sharp design and is very “beefed up” in terms of crash protection. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some great close-up pictures of this jacket’s features.