Alpinestars Verona Air Jacket
- A mid-length, warm weather commuting jacket featuring a sport bike cut, premium protection and durable shell in a sleek, understated design
- Dual 450D polyester outer shell with mesh inserts and double PU coating provides excellent ventilation and abrasion resistance
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide excellent impact protection while being incredibly lightweight and slim, allowing for a comfortable fit
- Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and CE certified RC back protector available as optional accessories
- Exclusive City Collection trims and embroidered labels give a stylish, minimalist design
- Micro-Velcro waist adjustment flap allows custom fit
Read on for more details.
Choose a jacket size based upon what you normally buy in men’s clothing. If you want to measure yourself to help pick a size, have a look at Alpinestars’ sizing chart. And for those who may have a bit of a belly, we encourage you to consider our estimated max belly sizes listed below. Choose a jacket size that will accommodate both your chest and your belly.
|Alpha Size||Max Chest Size (inches)||Max Belly Size (inches)|
Our Two Cents
The Verona Air Mesh Jacket from Alpinestars is designed for summertime riding. We used the Black/Desert color for our photos. If you take a look at our photo gallery (take the “View Larger Images” link above) you can see that the black area is a tight weave nylon mesh material and the desert color material is a solid textile material. The solid material will stand up to a crash better than the mesh, so that is why it is used in the shoulder and elbow areas. Overall, the styling of this jacket is very sharp. The materials are crisp in appearance and the cut is trim (but not tight), which gives the jacket a very tailored look. I think for the money, this is a very nice jacket (coming from Alpinestars, I’d have expected it to be more like $200). The jacket comes with armor in the shoulders and elbows, and it has a pocket to accept an optional back protector and/or chest armor. Choose that below.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Great summer jacket for the price from Alpinestars, summer only though (no liner). Doesn't come with any foam pads in the back or chest but has the pockets for them. I bought the Bionic Air Back Protector in size Medium for this (jacket size M) bu... (Read more...)