River Road Rambler Jacket
- Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- The distressed finish has a great look and feel
- 2 front chest intake combination vents/pockets and 2 vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- 2 zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Action back gusset improves freedom of movement
- 2 front, waist level, on-seam zippered pockets to hold essentials
- Snap closure tab collar provides a secure fit
- 1 zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
- Snap closure adjustable waist provides a more precise fit
These jackets are sold by chest size. Choose the size that corresponds with your chest measurement (or suit coat size if you know it). We measured these jackets in our office and found them to fit true to size. The overall cut of these jackets is relaxed so there is not a lot of taper from the chest to the waist/belly. We’ve listed some estimated max belly sizes in the chart below. If you have a bit of a belly, then just make sure that your belly size does not exceed the max belly size of the jacket you are choosing.
|Chest/Jacket Size||Max Waist/Belly|
Our Two Cents
Here’s a black leather jacket with some distressing on the seams to give it a bit of an aged look. The River Road Rambler leather jacket is a comfortable medium weight jacket that feels sturdy enough, but doesn’t have that heavy, stiff leather feeling of some heavier weight jackets. River Road has used multiple leather panels in the design which keeps the jacket looking interesting. The Rambler has a fully sleeved quilted liner for colder rides, and zippered vents on the sleeves and on the back for warmer weather. Two upper chest pockets and two hand warmer pockets give you ample storage, and there are two cargo pockets on the inside as well as a zippered document pocket. Check out our photos of this jacket and its features by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.