River Road Muskogee Cool Leather Jacket
- TFL Cool System® technology reflects up to 80% of solar rays and restricts the warming effect on leather; it reduces the surface temperature of the leather for improved comfort
- 2 front chest intake combination vents/pockets and 2 vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- Zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Removable EVA foam armor in the shoulders, elbows and back provides protection
- Zippered side gussets offer an adjustable fit and added freedom of movement in the riding position
- Several exterior and interior storage pockets give you plenty of storage space
- Reflective piping on front and back provides increased visibility
- Snap down mandarin collar provides a secure, comfortable fit
These jackets are sold by chest size. Choose the size that corresponds with your chest measurement (or suit coat size if you know it). We measured these jackets in our office and found them to fit true to size. The overall cut of these jackets is relaxed so there is not a lot of taper from the chest to the waist/belly. We’ve listed some estimated max belly sizes in the chart below. If you have a bit of a belly, then just make sure that your belly size does not exceed the max belly size of the jacket you are choosing.
|Chest/Jacket Size||Max Waist/Belly|
Our Two Cents
The Muskogee Jacket from River Road incorporates TFL Cool System® technology, which is based on a solar reflective technology where dark COOL leathers reflect sunlight in the same way as light colored leathers, greatly increasing your comfort level during warm weather rides. If you’re interested, here is more info from the company that developed the process. The leather is special, but just to look at it and feel it, it doesn’t appear any different than other similar leather jackets.
The overall style of this jacket is simple and will appeal to cruiser and street riders. It will also look nice off the bike. There are a total of six zippered vents to help move some air in the summer and for winter, a removable insulated vest-type liner is included. Impact protectors are included in the shoulders and elbows. It is a soft foam type which really doesn’t show from the outside (most cruiser rider’s preference). The jacket has some reflective piping for visibility. We’ve included a couple night shots so you can see the extent of the reflective material in action. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see those night shots and other pictures of this jacket’s features.