Pinlock Anti-Fog Shield Inserts For Arai Helmets
- Built-in pins on the shield along with the Pinlock® Anti-Fog Lens transforms your single shield into a dual shield that will resist fog buildup
- Pinlock® lenses are created out of a moisture absorbing plastic. The silicone seal on the lens creates an airtight pocket between the shield and lens. The lens is placed between two adjustable eccentric pins, making it easy to install or switch lenses as weather conditions change.
- Choose your preferred tint and the insert that fits the model helmet shield you have (see drop down list below to view choices)
- Easily cleaned; use lukewarm water or a small amount of mild liquid soap and water and a damp non-abrasive cloth only. Allow the lens to dry naturally.
- The Pinlock® lens is made of a soft moisture absorbing material; the lens is less scratch resistant than the face shield. Wrap the lens in a soft cloth material when storing extra lenses.
Please note: SAI Max Brow inserts are for use with Arai SAI Max Vision faceshields with brow vents only. They will not work with standard SAI, SAI Pinlock, or SAI Pinlock without brow vents.
Note: These inserts are for use with motorcycle helmet shields that have the connection posts for attachment. These inserts cannot be used with a shield that does not have the attachment posts.
Our Two Cents
These colored inserts attach to the inside of any Pinlock shield. You have to have a compatible Pinlock shield to use this product. We are only selling the inserts on this page. How it works… the lens has a bead of silicone-like material around its perimeter which seals against the clear shield and creates an air space between the two surfaces. The airspace insulates and helps prevent fogging. The assembly can be taken apart and cleaned easily if needed. Neat idea!
inlock® inserts are interchangeable; pop in the right lens to match your riding conditions. Not all colors are available for each helmet model.
The yellow lens gives you that high contrast vision, ideal in misty and rainy weather.
The orange lens offers high contrast and enhances low light image resolution.
The clear lens is suitable in any weather type with clear, fog-free vision.
The light smoke lens is best in sunny weather.
The dark smoke lens is ideal for very bright, sunny days.