HJC IS-33 II Niro Helmet
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Aggressive and Stylish Shell Design
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Anti-Scratch 3D face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- HJ-17R Shield Ratchet. Multiple optional Face shields and SunShields available
- RapidFire™ II shield replacement system
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- SuperCool® Moisture-wicking Interior: Anti-bacterial, removable/washable cheek pads & liner
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Visor is included with the IS-33 II helmet; can be used instead of the large faceshield
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:Interior Parts Removal/Care
|Fight Helmet Head!
Head Wraps and Helmet Liners
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!