Bell Helmets Rogue Helmet
- Lightweight composite shell
- Durable and innovative Muzzle for optimal rider comfort
- Adjustable Muzzle features removable breathbox
- FidLock magnetic connection makes it easy to put on/take off the Muzzle
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Removable and washable interior
- Convenient speaker pockets
- Premium stainless steel D-rings and metal badges
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Please Note: The “Muzzle” provides comfort but should not be considered a protection piece. This helmet would not provide more protection than a half helmet.
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.